RECORDINGS FROM the Management of Complications in Plastic Surgery symposium on March 28-29, 2014 in Rosemont, IL are now available on PSEN. Recap the meeting with over 12 hours of sessions on the root causes of complications and how to manage them. The sessions can be purchased for $500 member/$600 non-member.
Recorded session topics include:
- Medico-Legal, Financial and Patient Communication in Handling Complications
- Using Personality Assessment to Identify, Avoid and Manage Problem Patients
- Creating and Maintaining a Positive Doctor-Patient Relationship When Managing Complications
- “I Want My Money Back!” The Art of Managing Financial Issues with the Unhappy Patient
- ALCL and Infromed Consent: What to Say, How to Say It
- Managing the Preoperative Consult
Get more information and purchase the recordings here.